Importance of insurance in life.

We generally know that food,home and cloth are our first need.But we also don't able to forget that our family security (Insurance) is also important like our primary needs.Suppose that i am earn 50000 Rs every month and there are 5 more peoples depend on me in my family.It means my yearly income is approximate 6 lac Rs.In this amount I am also pay my Home loans and maintain my house expenses,childrens education everything.I am also pay some premium in insurance and it will be around 60-70 lac Rs Insurance available with me.In this investment i am also happy and spent life with family and children.
                                           But suddenly one day in a incident earning member is die.In this situation the 60-70 lac Rs is enough for this family.Clearly that is no.Because a person who is earning 6 lac Rs yearly,it means 1.20 Crore Rs in Min 20 Years.It is calculated only his Salary,even the person is alive than he will get promotion,increment and bonus.It will be total earned by person in next 20 years is minimum 2 Crore Rs.But in this situation who gives this 2 Crore Rs to her family.In this time there comes the importance of Insurance.Suppose that if the person will take a term plan of Min.2  Crore,than this amount is valuable for his family and they can complete her needs successfully.
                                      So,start thinking about it now and do it practically.Because no one care your family after you.
                                                                

Post a Comment

0 Comments